Creating a mood board

I began by looking at the colours I wanted to use in my app.

From here, I selected the following 6 that I thought best represented my designs.
Once I had my colours, I created a mood board that could help with representing these colours.

My first attempt at a mood board shows the colours and audience of my intended design for an app. 
After creating this, I realised the images weren't quite right and decided to edit it further. The bottom right image especially looked more 20's than teens. 


This one represents my target audience much better as it's more of a younger teen age rather than young adult.  I decided the best thing to do to get a more cohesive theme, would be to ask my audience for images that best represent their style, so I know I am using the right images. However, this proved difficult as most people I asked to give feedback, were interested but couldn't be bothered to fill out the ethics form. 


Comments

Popular Posts