Meeting with Tanya Marriott

Today I met with Tanya Marriott to show her some of my initial sketches and chat about how my game could play out.

She discussed with me ideas around how to make the audience really empathise with the workers in the fashion industry. She said to do this, they would need to see how they really work in their environment. One idea that came up would be to have an option in the game where you could switch between being the designer and the workers. This could be cool in the way that you could flip the device upside down and it quickly switches to the other mode.
While this idea would be really cool, I want to just focus on the design and ideas of the initial stage first so I can ensure I get that right.

Using Invision to create my first prototype.






Comments

Popular Posts